In this article we will have a look at how to use AngularJS and Laravel Blade together by changing the opening and closing tags of AngularJS
Continue reading “How to use AngularJS and Laravel Blade together”
Full Stack Web Development from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Learn front-end and mobile hybrid development, build back-end …
Continue reading “Full Stack Web Development”
- A lot of popular applications, such as Betrend and PunchPlay have made AngularJS a preferred choice as lot of AngularJS Tools and Directives are available for developers to develop different types of apps using it.
- It has two video tutorials covering around 50 examples of single-page app development concepts, foundational libraries and other AngularJS features.
- Udemy offers a complete AngularJS course comprising 54 instructional video lectures that cover various important topics.
- The course features instructional video tutorials and abundant resources that will help you to become a professional application developer using AngularJS and MEAN stack.
- Egghead is resourced with several short video tutorials covering basic concepts of AngularJS and its utility in application development.
July 1, 2015
Continue reading “15 Best Resources for Developers to Learn AngularJS”
- I today’s tutorial, I will share a WordPress plugin which will allow you to use the power of AngularJS and it will easily add into your own WordPress theme.
- AngularJS is a client-side frontend framework which lets you allow to extend HTML vocabulary for your applications.
- AngularJS for WordPress plugin includes several directives and HTML elements which help you easily to create a block for a single page/post.
- The installation of angularJS for WordPress is very easy as other plugins.
- If you have just started with WordPress Reading:
WordPress Beginners Guide
How to install WordPress Plugin
How to install WordPress Theme
After installing and activated this plugin, meta box on pages/posts on the edit screen and also a custom template will also be added in your current theme.
I today’s tutorial, I will share a WordPress plugin which will allow you to use the power of AngularJS and it will easily add into your own WordPress theme. AngularJS is a client-side frontend framework which lets you allow to extend HTML vocabulary for your applications.
Continue reading “How to add angularjs in wordPress theme”
- Step 1
Create an empty MVC project
First, open your Visual Studio -> File -> New -> Project -> ASP.NET Web Application and click OK.
- Install the Angular package in your project, as shown in the screenshot given below.
- In Views folder loginpage, paste the code given below in login.cshtml.
- Create an Angular module in Module.js file and add the code given below.
- Now, add another script file for Angular controller and Factory method.
In this blog, you will learn about the login form in AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC.
Continue reading “Login Form In AngularJS And ASP.NET MVC”
- The project required me to write a directive for a canvas, get the Base64 image data when a user draws on it, and make it available to the controller of the page which contains the directive.
- This boils down to the fact that you need to access the scope of a Directive from a page Controller and access the scope of a page Controller from a Directive.
- Now let’s say we have the following controller:
And the following template:
The problem: we would like to bind the count variable of myCtrl to the internalCount variable of the counter directive.
- This can easily be solved by binding a variable from the controller to the scope of the directive.
- Your directive should now look like this:
And your template like this:
You will find a working fiddle here with all the code to this quick tutorial on how to exchange data between a directive and controller in AngularJS.
In this Quick Tutorial we will look at How to Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS and bind the scopes to each other.
Continue reading “Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS”
Continue reading “AngularJS Training in Chennai – Mathew Stephen – Medium”