- Fortunately one month ago I got a chance to work with a client who wanted me to develop his project in Ember.
- I was not much excited as ember was a known guy to me, but started developing the project as it’s a day to day life for me.
- But after delivering the project I started thinking of my experiences with these three front-end frameworks and probably today publishing this article out of my emotions.
- If all the teams of your organization (or even someone outside your organization) are developing ember applications using ember-cli; they will be very familiar to the projects architecture and in no time can start contributing at any project.
- The developers of Ember’s core team are also developers in their own projects and this is the biggest plus of Ember.
Continue reading “Why I prefer Ember.js over Angular & React.js”