- Creating the Cars Files – Final Implementation
- Create App With Yeoman – Implementation
- Creating Views – Basic Design
- Backend GET Routes – Implementation
- Creating the Cars Files – Heavy Lifting
Learn to build AngularJS Apps and Websites from basics to advanced techniques with online Tutorial. Get trained and certified for angularjs at Eduonix online course.
Continue reading “Learn Angularjs Online”
- The ng-bind directives bind the content of an HTML element to application data.
- Angular JS directives are extended HTML attributes with the prefix ng- .
- Angular JS helps put the HTML together based on the data provided, but it does more than this.
- The systems bind data in only one direction.
- The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, and textarea) to application data.
Front end developer could do rapid development, easier code maintenance, flexibility, mobility with angularJS development in MEAN Stack development.
Continue reading “MEAN Stack Components:AngularJS”
- So in order to do this we need to emulate the ng-model behavior of an input in our Directive.
- We can also remove the initialization of the internalCount variable in the directive.
- To do this we will pass the variable as an attribute to the directive and use it to initialize the scope of the directive
- This boils down to the fact that you need to access the scope of a Directive from a page Controller and access the scope of a page Controller from a Directive.
- The project required me to write a directive for a canvas, get the Base64 image data when a user draws on it, and make it available to the controller of the page which contains the directive.
In this Quick Tutorial we will look at How to Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS and bind the scopes to each other.
Continue reading “Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS”
- We would like to compare these two frameworks from a developer’s perspective with a few simple how-tos for each framework.
- Neither Vue.js is new nor less popular from other frameworks as per it’s lifetime.
- Overall, Vue provides an answer to the issue of React & Angular and gives you much simpler and easier way to code.
- Two way binding in Vue.js is quite simple when you use v-model.
Vue.js is replacing Angular and React in many cases. This brings in the topic of this blog ‘Vue.js is good, but is it better than Angular or React?’
Continue reading “Vue.js Is Good, But Is It Better Than Angular Or React?”
- Depending on how large this app is, you should be careful about switching al the controllers to components immediately, especially when you’re new at components.
- I like to distinguish between components that are routes, components that are used on a single page, and components that are reused throughout your application.
- I guess what I am really asking is things such as, Pages, Components, Re-useable components etc.
- Maybe a quarter of my “directives” are using the new Angular 1.5 component syntax.
- My understanding is that I should replace all controllers to components, use angular-ui-router to route to components instead of controllers.
Currently I have an Angular 1 Web app that is about 2 years old now utilising the old way of doing things by putting all controllers in one…
Continue reading “Angular V1 Project Structure • /r/angularjs”
- And a component controller is a directive controller.
- The hook allows us to react to changes of one-way bindings of a component.
- Lifecycle hooks in Angular landed first in the Angular 2 alpha release and they are more or less inspired by the Custom Elements lifecycle callbacks .
- An Angular 2 component comes with lifecycle hooks like ngOnInit() , ngOnDestroy() , ngOnChanges() and many more.
- The reference can and could be used to do DOM manipulation, even in the controller.
Angular 1.5 is finally out! This article discusses the new lifecycle hooks in Angular.
Continue reading “Exploring Angular 1.5: Lifecycle Hooks by thoughtram”
- The knowledge also helps me better understand how and when to use that Angular feature, and when I can ignore it.
- It’s also the kind of knowledge that’s easy to acquire.
- The context and motivation behind a particular feature is the kind of knowledge that’s harder to come by, but it’s well worth the effort.
- Let’s start by identifying the fleeting knowledge – the kind that won’t help us 10 years from now.
- Companies don’t hire senior engineers for this type of knowledge.
I used to write a lot of Angular back in 2015. But recently, the JS community has largely moved on from Angular 1 to other libraries, and in turn, so have my projects. I always knew in the back of my…
Continue reading ““How” ages faster than “Why” – Abdul Nimeri – Medium”