- That’s why Jordi Collell pointed out that another option would be to take advantage of Zone APIs, to execute our code outside the Angular zone, which will prevent Angular from running unnecessary change detection tasks.
- We’ll take a look at some numbers later, but let’s quickly recap Zones and then dive into the code and discuss how Jordi used Angular’s APIs to achieve this performance first.
- We’re working with the DOM element instead of a box object with bindings for and , because bindings won’t be change detected since we’re running the code outside Angular’s Zone.
- The cool thing about is not only that it allows us to run code outside Angular’s Zone, it also comes with APIs to run code inside the Angular Zone, which ultimately will cause Angular to perform change detection again.
- Using Zones is a great way to escape Angular’s change detection, without detaching change detectors and making the application code too complex.
In this article we’ll take a look at how to use Zone APIs to improve our app’s performance!
Continue reading “Using Zones in Angular for better performance by thoughtram”
- AngularJS is a powerful client side development technology that is best described as an open source framework, which targets the dynamic views in web applications to stay light and develop dynamic as well as highly scalable web applications.
Development of CRUD – create/read/update/delete for the client side application is a specialty of this framework.
- As there are numbers of advantages with AngularJS, but the listed ones are admired the most by frontend eCommerce development:
Declarative User Interface
Offer clear approach like WYSIWYG – what you see is what you get
As HTML is a declarative language and it is best used to have a declarative user interface.
- However, you can leverage the facility when you are going for AngularJS web mobile app development as it strings the application code together.
- And I think the above mentioned features are enough to make you understand that why you should opt for AngularJS developers for your next eCommerce web or mobile application development platform.
Know how AngularJS can enhance your user’s online shopping experience magically. AngularJS for ecommerce development is cakewalk.
Continue reading “Developing eCommerce Website /App using AngularJS: 7 Positive Pros”
- Check out my presentation on building large apps with AngularJS
Whatever your experience with Angular and whatever size of project you’re working on, there will come a day when you encounter Angular in the wild being used on a large project.
- Now before you think it’s all fun and games, here are some points to consider as you embark on your journey building large apps with Angular:
When a framework embraces conventions, developers familiar with the framework can move from project to project with minimal “ramp up” time in order to become familiar with each project.
- The AngularJS documentation doesn’t help much with that, but many developers are becoming experienced with Angular and have shared the conventions that have helped them find success.
- You can’t commit to writing your large application with AngularJS without paying attention to the mailing list, the GitHub project, and the opinions of Angular’s core contributors.
- Large applications often have a lot of data to deal with, so designing a solid Model layer is essential to building and maintaining a stable Angular application.
Continue reading “Building large apps with AngularJS (Example)”
- Explanation of Code:
The above main.ts file is used to Bootstrap the angular 2.0 app that uses the root component from the NgModule.
- Next, we are writing a function i.e. log (message) that has event binding with the ‘selected’ event that will eventually call this function to display the selected text on the screen when the zippy component’s hyperlink is clicked.
- Explanation of Code:
Here, we are declaring the tag as ‘my-zippy’ where we are calling the ‘log (message)’ function to log the message on opened and closed events as ‘Component was Opened’ and ‘Component was Closed’, respectively.
- Explanation of Code:
It is the ‘index.html’ file that has the ‘my-zippy-app’ tag in its body section i.e. selector of ‘Component’ to load and display the complete application.
- Conclusion: –
In this chapter, we developed a zippy component app in Angular 2.0 to demonstrate data flow and use of input and output events at component level.
In this blog, we will learn how to develop a zippy component app in Angular 2.0 to demonstrate data flow & use of input and output events at component level
Continue reading “Learn How to Create a zippy component in Angular 2”
- However, understanding the difference in between AngularJS and Node.js is must before you pick any of them for your server side and client side Web Application.
- In conclusion, Node.js is runtime environment useful to develop server side web applications while AngularJS is useful to develop single page or multi page client side web applications.
- Node.js is used to build real time server side web applications while AngularJS is more suitable for creating single page client side web applications.
It has always been a confusing part for almost every client to choose in between Angular JS and Node.js for their web applications. In conclusion…
Continue reading “AngularJS V/S Node.js : Compatibility, Applications & Uses”
Continue reading “Angular.JS And React.JS- Incomparable, But Still The Rage Is On!”