- Grab the id and navigate to this url:
You should see a similar JSON response in your browser:
Now we’re ready to add in Angular.
- Be sure to add the requirement to the index.html file:
- Instead, we’ll use the Angular service to handle this request asynchronously:
Also, update the element in index.html:
We injected the service, grabbed the URL from the input box (via ), and then issued a POST request to the back-end.
- Refactor out the Redis job creation from the index view function, and then add it to a new view function called :
Make sure to add the following import at the top as well:
These changes should be straightforward.
- Update main.js by adding the following code to the controller:
Then update the success handler in the POST request:
Make sure to inject the service into the controller as well.
This tutorial details how to utilize to create a polling service with Angular.
Continue reading “Flask by Example”
Full Stack Web Development from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Learn front-end and mobile hybrid development, build back-end …
Continue reading “Full Stack Web Development”
- A lot of popular applications, such as Betrend and PunchPlay have made AngularJS a preferred choice as lot of AngularJS Tools and Directives are available for developers to develop different types of apps using it.
- It has two video tutorials covering around 50 examples of single-page app development concepts, foundational libraries and other AngularJS features.
- Udemy offers a complete AngularJS course comprising 54 instructional video lectures that cover various important topics.
- The course features instructional video tutorials and abundant resources that will help you to become a professional application developer using AngularJS and MEAN stack.
- Egghead is resourced with several short video tutorials covering basic concepts of AngularJS and its utility in application development.
July 1, 2015
Continue reading “15 Best Resources for Developers to Learn AngularJS”
- Note: Among all the Angular 2 features, the availability of MVC pattern out-of-the-box is a significant advantage over React.
- Having really straightforward UI for your data, Angular allows you to get the end result with the more intuitive approach to the user interface that demands less code and seems to be more ‘obvious’.
- However, starting from the second version, Angular developers have fixed that issue transferring its rendering model to the server side.
- As you know, Angular creates a watcher for every binding in order to track all the changes in DOM.
- We had a little meeting related to React vs Angular question during which our front-end developers had an opportunity to discuss all the pros and cons of these technologies.
These frameworks take top places in our commercial projects. This month, we analyzed their performance and prepared a guideline for web developers in 2017 aimed to help in solving React vs Angular battle.
Continue reading “ReactJS vs AngularJS 2 ultimate performance research 2017”
- The project required me to write a directive for a canvas, get the Base64 image data when a user draws on it, and make it available to the controller of the page which contains the directive.
- This boils down to the fact that you need to access the scope of a Directive from a page Controller and access the scope of a page Controller from a Directive.
- Now let’s say we have the following controller:
And the following template:
The problem: we would like to bind the count variable of myCtrl to the internalCount variable of the counter directive.
- This can easily be solved by binding a variable from the controller to the scope of the directive.
- Your directive should now look like this:
And your template like this:
You will find a working fiddle here with all the code to this quick tutorial on how to exchange data between a directive and controller in AngularJS.
In this Quick Tutorial we will look at How to Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS and bind the scopes to each other.
Continue reading “Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS”
9series is the best Python and Django development company in India. We have an expert Python & Django framework developers who are ready to deliver challenging development work of your business.
Continue reading “Python Development Company in India”
- I’ve been using Angular 1 for a couple years, but just started using Angular 2 this week.
- I’ve read many articles such as Custom form controls in Angular, Angular docs, other somewhat-similar Stack Overflow questions, and the TypeScript used on Angular 2’s Material Checkbox but I still don’t get how they pulled this off.
- This is one of many custom UI elements I need to make, so I’m hoping this example will help me understand the principles and implementation I’m missing.
- I know I could use a input checkbox with a selector on it, and wrap it, but I want to be as clean as the Angular 2 Material checkbox is.
- I’m essentially doing the same thing they are (Angular 2 Material), but with our own styling, and much more simplistic than all the options they provide.
I’ve been using Angular 1 for a couple years, but just started using Angular 2 this week. I’ve read many articles such as Custom form controls in Angular, Angular docs, other somewhat-similar Stack Overflow questions, and the TypeScript used on Angular 2’s Material Checkbox but I still don’t get how they pulled this off. It’s seems like it should be more straight forward.
Continue reading “angular2”