Continue reading “AngularJS 2.0 From The Beginning”
- Angular version 4.0.0 is now on offer.
- This is a major release following the announced adoption of Semantic Versioning and it is compatible for the previous versions with 2.
- “We are very excited to share this release with the community, as it includes some major improvements and functionality that we have been working on for the past 3 months.
- We’ve worked hard to make sure that it’s easy for developers to update to this release.”
- New improvements made in Angular version 4.0.0 are given below.
Angular version 4.0.0 is now available, with new features and improvements.
Continue reading “Angular 4.0.0 Released”
- To add data loading to our angular gantt chart, we are going to add task and link services.
- Angular services can be injected using Dependency Injection mechanism and include data, function or some features necessary for your application.
- We’re going to create a data service that we’ll use to provide our gantt chart with tasks.
- So, our component can use that services to get tasks and links.
- Also here we call our services to get function and then are waiting for response to put data to gantt.
Continue reading “DHTMLX Gantt Chart Usage with Angular JS 2 Framework”
- Everybody, more or less, quickly clambered the Ember train or the shiny new Angular “bullet” train and failed to see the value of simplicity, which was core to Backbone.
- The Angular love was just too fresh, the dream of the promised land too vividly etched in our programmatic minds, the high priests of Dependency Injection too ensconced in their Olympian perch in Mountain View that few even noticed the tremendous change that had occurred overnight.
- So, fast-forward and the Angular chefs went back into the kitchen, and swiped some good ideas from React, Ember, Backbone, and everyone else, as best as one can see, and went at it again.
Angular 1 had its glorious days – though the Angular team tried to revive that with Angular 2, it’s just not doing it. Read this post to learn why I’m anointing React.js as the new king!
Continue reading “Why React.js Trumps Angular 2 (and 1)”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
One of the bestselling Laravel books! Learning Laravel 5 shows you a fastest way to learn developing web applications using Laravel 5 PHP framework
Continue reading “Laravel Quick Start”