Easy guide to AngularJS offline tutorial
Continue reading “AngularJS Tutorial”
- If your database has no password, leave it empty.
- In the code while login it goes directly to user name and password not found even username and password is correct
- ); // Retrieve username and password from database according to user’s input $userName=mysql_real_escape_string($_POST[‘username’]); $password=mysql_real_escape_string($_POST[‘password’]); $passWord=md5($password); // Encrypted Password
- CREATE TABLE member ( id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, userName varchar(50) NOT NULL, passWord varchar(50) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=MyISAM utf8_general_ci AUTO_INCREMENT=3 ; < ?php // Inialize session session_start(); // Include database connection settings $hostname = 'localhost'; // Your MySQL hostname.
- ********** $query = “SELECT * FROM member WHERE userName=’$userName’ and passWord=’$passWord'”; //$login = mysqli_query(“SELECT userName,password FROM ‘member’ WHERE userName= $_post[‘username’]
It doesn’t work and I’ve spent hours and half my hairs trying to work out why. I already had the form imbedded in my html index file with this code:
Continue reading “mysql”
- Basically creating our first chrome extension we need 2 main components; a manifest file and index page;
- Chrome extensions are pretty useful and I have using a lot of them.
- Today I’ll show you how to build a chrome extension using AngularJS.
- The focus of the post is not how you can get the salesforce sessionId but how you can connect your chrome extension to salesforce rest API.
- Extensions allow you to add functionality to Chrome without diving deeply into native code.
Tutorial describes how you can develop your own chrome extension, using angularjs + lightning system design. There are a chrome extension skeleton project.
Continue reading “Building your own salesforce chrome extension (AngularJS)”
- A simple front end with angularjs v1 to fetch All Countries with her respective flag and country code when selected.
- A simple code for fetch all countries with her respective flag and country code when selected.
- DOCUMENTATION TO FETCH ALL COUNTRIES WITH PHONE AND COUNTRY PHONE CODE WITH PHP-MYSQL AND ANGULARJS
all-countries-with-flag-phonecode – A simple code for fetch all countries with her respective flag and country code when selected. Implemented with PHP-MYSQL and AngularJS
Continue reading “GitHub”
- In short – have mad Angular JS skills and perfect ability to communicate – Reach out to us or let’s chat at the event!
- MInframe developer looking to jump into the web world
- AngularJS is the future of web development.
- Start a Meetup Group Start a Meetup Group
- Continue with Facebook Continue with Google
6:00 PM – Snacks, drinks, networking
6:30 PM – First talk of the evening: Andrew Smith and David Barreto
7:15 PM – Break
7:25 PM – Second talk of the evening: Rob McDiarmid
8:15 PM – Q &
Continue reading “January Meetup Announced!”
- Offline becomes a non-threatening reality in which, yes, some aspects of your app will neccessarily stop working, but many others don’t, because they no longer have to.
- Prescript: Join the discussion on offlinefirst.org and help collecting information on the Offline First Github Organisation .
- Our Mozfest session on Offline First Application Design has made this abundantly clear to us.
- With Hoodie , we’ve created an architecture that allows you to build offline apps with relative ease.
- With an offline mode that isn’t merely a contingency for an error scenario, but a fundamentally more flexible and fault-tolerant way of application design.
Prescript: Join the discussion on offlinefirst.org and help collecting information on the Offline First Github Organisation. And see the two follow up articles Offline First and the Circle Of Web and Offline First and the Circle of Web Part II: Breaking the Circle.
Continue reading “Say Hello to Offline First”