- We are going to build a full stack Todo App using the MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS).
- TL; DR: NodeJS has been built from bottom up a non-blocking I/O paradigm, which gives you more efficiency per CPU core than using threads in other languages like Java.
- These are the changes added to perform the remove functionality:
Do the same for the details Template
And also in the details controllers
When we remove elements from the todos array they also disappear from the DOM.
Adrian Mejia blog about programming and software engineering. Featuring MEAN stack (AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB and Express), BackboneJS, RESTful APIs, Algorithms and data structures.
Continue reading “MEAN Stack Tutorial MongoDB ExpressJS AngularJS NodeJS (Part III)”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
- But, in short, to create an Angular app you have to declare a root module.
- In this case, “” will be the root of our Angular app.
- All the magic of Angular lies in its “$scope” object.
- Now go ahead and run your application in your favorite browser and pat yourself on your back for implementing an awesome Angular app.
- This article explains you the simple steps you can follow to setup an AngularJS application.
Setup AngularJS and get running following these simple steps. Develop your first ‘Hello World’ app in AngularJS.
Continue reading “Ng-ninja”
- Its goal is to shim the browser to augment the HTML vocabulary with directives useful for building dynamic web applications.
- AngularJS was developed and is maintained by Google, and is used internally by 1600+ applications.
Continue reading “‘angularjs’ tag wiki”
- The old and new Angular products need names that are fixed and independent of the version number.
- With semantic versioning, you can tell if a new release is an easy install, with no breaking changes, simply by looking at the version number.
- The downside is that breaking changes are inevitable and, therefore, new releases of Angular are bound to have version numbers like , , , etc.
- Semantic Versioning (SemVer) is a convention that dictates how the version number changes for each new release of a library.
- A breaking change means that upgrading to the new version of the library might cause your application to behave in an unexpected way that contradicts previously documented behavior or fail outright.
Angular tips blog
Continue reading “AngularJS, Angular and Angular v4”
- Take, for example, this script element located somewhere in the middle of the page –
As the document parser goes through the page, this is what occurs –
The HTML parsing is paused for the script to be fetched and executed, thereby extending the amount of time it takes to get to first paint.
- When an external script has this attribute, the file can be downloaded while the HTML document is still parsing.
- The attribute tells the browser to only execute the script file once the HTML document has been fully parsed.
- Like an asynchronously loaded script, the file can be downloaded while the HTML document is still parsing.
- It is an extraction of the Angular’s dependency injection which means that it’s feature complete, fast, reliable and well tested.
- Note that for ES5 syntax and TypeScript you need a polyfill for the Reflect API.
Continue reading “injection-js”