- We are going to build a full stack Todo App using the MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS).
- TL; DR: NodeJS has been built from bottom up a non-blocking I/O paradigm, which gives you more efficiency per CPU core than using threads in other languages like Java.
- These are the changes added to perform the remove functionality:
Do the same for the details Template
And also in the details controllers
When we remove elements from the todos array they also disappear from the DOM.
Adrian Mejia blog about programming and software engineering. Featuring MEAN stack (AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB and Express), BackboneJS, RESTful APIs, Algorithms and data structures.
Continue reading “MEAN Stack Tutorial MongoDB ExpressJS AngularJS NodeJS (Part III)”
- Here’s the deal : we have a website which contains lots of pictures, and we want to “visualize” some data.
- The way to go is using ZingChart (my favorite charting library) and a lazy loader (ing-src-ondemand) with our Angular.js app.The lazy loader will display (load) each picture only when they appear on the screen, via a scroll event.Those two features will add custom directives that can be used with our HTML template to bind the data from the controller (“ZingChart” will use a JSON file, and the lazy loader will take care of the pictures located in a $scope array).
- To do this, we need to we download the libraries, available online we have them available on local (well, working with local files is, imho, better than depending on the CDN…), we have to load them from the HTML template :script we have to add those dependencies to our app.js file, which can be external, or attached just before the /body tag [‘zingchart-angularjs’, that’s it !
- But I warn you : do not forget to load the libraries, or your app will not work at all, as the needed dependencies will be missing.
Continue reading “Using multiple dependencies in an Angular.js application”
Here’s a preview of the sessions and speakers on Day 1 (Thursday 18 May, 2017) in the Front-End (Frontend) track at SyntaxCon
Continue reading “The Front-End Sessions on Day One of Syntax Conference 2017”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
I want use ajax check in database if have username and email ,then show message error else show success .
I’m doing the same with https://scotch.io/tutorials/submitting-ajax-forms-the-angularjs-way but not work with angular 1.6.x
Continue reading “php”
- So far, we have discussed about data binding, input properties, output properties, pipes, viewchild, Directives, Services including routes and template based form binding, using ngForms in Angular 2.0.
- Now, in this article, I will discuss how to create model based form, using Angular form module in Angular 2.0.
- In my previous article, I already discussed about the template driven form binding in Angular 2.0.
- Now, in this article, we will discuss about the Model Driven or Reactive Form binding in the Angular 2.0.
- To begin, we must first ensure that we are working with the right Directives and the right classes in order to take advantage of procedural forms.
In this article, we will discuss model based form binding in Angular 2.0.
Continue reading “AngularJS 2.0 From The Beginning”
- Q : Are you really excited to learn how to develop an n-Tier arch web application using Angularjs, Asp.Net Web API, jQuery, Bootstrap, C#.Net, Entity Framework Code First and MS SQL Server?
- We are going to learn implementation of business object layer using POCO and data access layer using repository design pattern and Entity Framework Code First.
- We will use C#.Net to implement our business logic layer and wrap it up with Asp.Net Web API so that it can be consumed by any client.
- We are also going to secure our web apis.
- For user interface we will see Angularjs, jQuery and Bootstrap.
Course Is In-Progress….
Continue reading “Angularjs-WebApi2-EFCodeFirst Web App On 3-Tier Architecture”