- Modify this file for moduleResolution, for intellisense and decorator metadata as shown in following code:
Step 4: In the project, add a new file of the name systemjs.config.js.
- This file contains the Person class as shown in the following code:
Step 6: In the app folder, add a new file of the name app.component.ts with the following code:
The above code contains Angular 2 component of the name AppComponent.
- This file will contain bootstrap code for the Angular 2 project as shown in the following code:
This step imports all the required modules for the application to run e.g. DatepickerModule, FormsModule, etc.
- To run the application, execute the following command from the command prompt
This command will start the server on 8080 port as shown in the following image:
Open the browser and enter the following URL in the address bar:
You should see the following result:
The datepicker shows the current month because its onlyCurrentMonth property is set.
- Download the entire source code for the Angular 2 Datepicker Demo
Conclusion: The Angular 2 bootstrap DatePicker component is a cool UI element for calendar operations based on dates.
This Angular 2 DatePicker tutorial shows how to use the DatePicker UI element from the Angular 2 bootstrap project.
Continue reading “Angular2 Bootstrap DatePicker Tutorial”
- Here’s the deal : we have a website which contains lots of pictures, and we want to “visualize” some data.
- The way to go is using ZingChart (my favorite charting library) and a lazy loader (ing-src-ondemand) with our Angular.js app.The lazy loader will display (load) each picture only when they appear on the screen, via a scroll event.Those two features will add custom directives that can be used with our HTML template to bind the data from the controller (“ZingChart” will use a JSON file, and the lazy loader will take care of the pictures located in a $scope array).
- To do this, we need to we download the libraries, available online we have them available on local (well, working with local files is, imho, better than depending on the CDN…), we have to load them from the HTML template :script we have to add those dependencies to our app.js file, which can be external, or attached just before the /body tag [‘zingchart-angularjs’, that’s it !
- But I warn you : do not forget to load the libraries, or your app will not work at all, as the needed dependencies will be missing.
Continue reading “Using multiple dependencies in an Angular.js application”
- This release also represents huge improvements to developer productivity with the Angular CLI and styleguide.
- From the beginning, we built Angular in collaboration with the open source development community.
- Angular is now ready for the world, and we’re excited for you to join the thousands of developers already building with Angular 2.
- A few of the things you can expect in the near future from the Angular team:
Moving Angular to semantic versioning ensures rapid access to the newest features for our component and tooling ecosystem, while preserving a consistent and reliable development environment for production applications that depend on stability between major releases, but still benefit from bug fixes and new APIs.
- Chirayu Krishnappa, Christian Weyer, Christoph Burgdorf, Christoph Guttandin, Christoph Hoeller, Christoffer Noring, Chuck Jazdzewski, Cindy, Ciro Nunes, Codebacca, Cody Lundquist, Cody-Nicholson, Cole R Lawrence, Constantin Gavrilete, Cory Bateman, Craig Doremus, crisbeto, Cuel, Cyril Balit, Cyrille Tuzi, Damien Cassan, Dan Grove, Dan Wahlin, Daniel Leib, Daniel Rasmuson, dapperAuteur, Daria Jung, David East, David Fuka, David Reher, David-Emmanuel Divernois, Davy Engone, Deborah Kurata, Derek Van Dyke, DevVersion, Dima Kuzmich, Dimitrios Loukadakis, Dmitriy Shekhovtsov, Dmitry Patsura, Dmitry Zamula, Dmytro Kulyk, Donald Spencer, Douglas Duteil, dozingcat, Drew Moore, Dylan Johnson, Edd Hannay, Edouard Coissy, eggers, elimach, Elliott Davis, Eric Jimenez, Eric Lee Carraway, Eric Martinez, Eric Mendes Dantas, Eric Tsang, Essam Al Joubori, Evan Martin, Fabian Raetz, Fahimnur Alam, Fatima Remtullah, Federico Caselli, Felipe Batista, Felix Itzenplitz, Felix Yan, Filip Bruun, Filipe Silva, Flavio Corpa, Florian Knop, Foxandxss, Gabe Johnson, Gabe Scholz, GabrielBico, Gautam krishna.R, Georgii Dolzhykov, Georgios Kalpakas, Gerd Jungbluth, Gerard Sans, Gion Kunz, Gonzalo Ruiz de Villa, Grégory Bataille, Günter Zöchbauer, Hank Duan, Hannah Howard, Hans Larsen, Harry Terkelsen, Harry Wolff, Henrique Limas, Henry Wong, Hiroto Fukui, Hongbo Miao, Huston Hedinger, Ian Riley, Idir Ouhab Meskine, Igor Minar, Ioannis Pinakoulakis, The Ionic Team, Isaac Park, Istvan Novak, Itay Radotzki, Ivan Gabriele, Ivey Padgett, Ivo Gabe de Wolff, J. Andrew Brassington, Jack Franklin, Jacob Eggers, Jacob MacDonald, Jacob Richman, Jake Garelick, James Blacklock, James Ward, Jason Choi, Jason Kurian, Jason Teplitz, Javier Ros, Jay Kan, Jay Phelps, Jay Traband, Jeff Cross, Jeff Whelpley, Jennifer Bland, jennyraj, Jeremy Attali, Jeremy Elbourn, Jeremy Wilken, Jerome Velociter, Jesper Rønn-Jensen, Jesse Palmer, Jesús Rodríguez, Jesús Rodríguez, Jimmy Gong, Joe Eames, Joel Brewer, John Arstingstall, John Jelinek IV, John Lindquist, John Papa, John-David Dalton, Jonathan Miles, Joost de Vries, Jorge Cruz, Josef Meier, Josh Brown, Josh Gerdes, Josh Kurz, Josh Olson, Josh Thomas, Joseph Perrott, Joshua Otis, Josu Guiterrez, Julian Motz, Julie Ralph, Jules Kremer, Justin DuJardin, Kai Ruhnau, Kapunahele Wong, Kara Erickson, Kathy Walrath, Keerti Parthasarathy, Kenneth Hahn, Kevin Huang, Kevin Kirsche, Kevin Merckx, Kevin Moore, Kevin Western, Konstantin Shcheglov, Kurt Hong, Levente Morva, laiso, Lina Lu, LongYinan, Lucas Mirelmann, Luka Pejovic, Lukas Ruebbelke, Marc Fisher, Marc Laval, Marcel Good, Marcy Sutton, Marcus Krahl, Marek Buko, Mark Ethan Trostler, Martin Gontovnikas, Martin Probst, Martin Staffa, Matan Lurey, Mathias Raacke, Matias Niemelä, Matt Follett, Matt Greenland, Matt Wheatley, Matteo Suppo, Matthew Hill, Matthew Schranz, Matthew Windwer, Max Sills, Maxim Salnikov, Melinda Sarnicki Bernardo, Michael Giambalvo, Michael Goderbauer, Michael Mrowetz, Michael-Rainabba Richardson, Michał Gołębiowski, Mikael Morlund, Mike Ryan, Minko Gechev, Miško Hevery, Mohamed Hegazy, Nan Schweiger, Naomi Black, Nathan Walker, The NativeScript Team, Nicholas Hydock, Nick Mann, Nick Raphael, Nick Van Dyck, Ning Xia, Olivier Chafik, Olivier Combe, Oto Dočkal, Pablo Villoslada Puigcerber, Pascal Precht, Patrice Chalin, Patrick Stapleton, Paul Gschwendtner, Pawel Kozlowski, Pengfei Yang, Pete Bacon Darwin, Pete Boere, Pete Mertz, Philip Harrison, Phillip Alexander, Phong Huynh, Polvista, Pouja, Pouria Alimirzaei, Prakal, Prayag Verma, Rado Kirov, Raul Jimenez, Razvan Moraru, Rene Weber, Rex Ye, Richard Harrington, Richard Kho, Richard Sentino, Rob Eisenberg, Rob Richardson, Rob Wormald, Robert Ferentz, Robert Messerle, Roberto Simonetti, Rodolfo Yabut, Sam Herrmann, Sam Julien, Sam Lin, Sam Rawlins, Sammy Jelin, Sander Elias, Scott Hatcher, Scott Hyndman, Scott Little, ScottSWu, Sebastian Hillig, Sebastian Müller, Sebastián Duque, Sekib Omazic, Shahar Talmi, Shai Reznik, Sharon DiOrio, Shannon Ayres, Shefali Sinha, Shlomi Assaf, Shuhei Kagawa, Sigmund Cherem, Simon Hürlimann (CyT), Simon Ramsay, Stacy Gay, Stephen Adams, Stephen Fluin, Steve Mao, Steve Schmitt, Suguru Inatomi, Tamas Csaba, Ted Sander, Tero Parviainen, Thierry Chatel, Thierry Templier, Thomas Burleson, Thomas Henley, Tim Blasi, Tim Ruffles, Timur Meyster, Tobias Bosch, Tony Childs, Tom Ingebretsen, Tom Schoener, Tommy Odom, Torgeir Helgevold, Travis Kaufman, Trotyl Yu, Tycho Grouwstra, The Typescript Team, Uli Köhler, Uri Shaked, Utsav Shah, Valter Júnior, Vamsi V, Vamsi Varikuti, Vanga Sasidhar, Veikko Karsikko, Victor Berchet, Victor Mejia, Victor Savkin, Vinci Rufus, Vijay Menon, Vikram Subramanian, Vivek Ghaisas, Vladislav Zarakovsky, Vojta Jina, Ward Bell, Wassim Chegham, Wenqian Guo, Wesley Cho, Will Ngo, William Johnson, William Welling, Wilson Mendes Neto, Wojciech Kwiatek, Yang Lin, Yegor Jbanov, Zach Bjornson, Zhicheng Wang, and many more…
With gratitude and appreciation, and anticipation to see what you’ll build next, welcome to the next stage of Angular.
Continue reading “Angular: Angular, version 2: proprioception-reinforcement”
- Minifiction, concatenation, browser refresh, server restart etc are some of the tasks that Gulp can take care for us.
- Gulp allows us to pipe the output of one plugin as an input to another, hence allowing us to use multiple plugins in single tasks.
- For Example – In gulp we can minify and concat in one tasks and write the final output, on the other hand in Grunt we will have to write the out put of one plugin first and then take it as an input for another plugin and write the final output.
- Using Gulp tasks (gulp.task) we can use Gulp plugins to perform the desired operation on the source files and then pipe them into the destination folder.
- allows us to watch files for changes and run other gulp tasks whenever those files are changed.
Full Stack Web Development from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Learn front-end and mobile hybrid development, build back-end …
Continue reading “Full Stack Web Development”
- A lot of popular applications, such as Betrend and PunchPlay have made AngularJS a preferred choice as lot of AngularJS Tools and Directives are available for developers to develop different types of apps using it.
- It has two video tutorials covering around 50 examples of single-page app development concepts, foundational libraries and other AngularJS features.
- Udemy offers a complete AngularJS course comprising 54 instructional video lectures that cover various important topics.
- The course features instructional video tutorials and abundant resources that will help you to become a professional application developer using AngularJS and MEAN stack.
- Egghead is resourced with several short video tutorials covering basic concepts of AngularJS and its utility in application development.
July 1, 2015
Continue reading “15 Best Resources for Developers to Learn AngularJS”