- Software/Web Developer, Software Engineering Undergraduate @ SLIIT
- Bandit Code Challenges HackerRank hax.tor.hu Internet of Things Programming Projects Wargames/CTF
- January 11, 2017 – 0 Comments
- November 25, 2016 – 0 Comments
Software/Web Developer, Software Engineering Undergraduate @ SLIIT
Continue reading “Nandun Thilina Bandara – Software/Web Developer, Software Engineering Undergraduate @ SLIIT”
- Don’t spend 10 years building a framework that will end up being used by only you because it isn’t maintainable.
- You’ll need to really understand algorithms, because in trying to solve a problem, you don’t end up building a framework that creates more grievous problems like high complexity and unscalabiity.
- Building a framework is not something only one person can do conveniently.
- I really cannot put a time frame to how long it will take to build a framework yourself.
- You want your framework to be as efficient as possible.
Yes, I’d like to know starting from vanilla JS, how can I take my skills to the next level to be able to understand 80–90% of the source code and ability to recreate frameworks like Angular, React and Express.