- This is the fourth article in our “The Recipe for Angular 2 in a Java EE Environment” series, with a more detailed description of the Frontend of the Angular2 and JavaEE Project.
- It follows my third article about Angular 2 and Java EE that gave a detailed overview of the Frontend infrastructure of the Car Rental Project.
- In this article about the Angular UI, we’ll go over the HTTP Service with its Types, the Detailview with its Validations, and 2 Tests, which are shown.
- Line 23: sets the Value of the Input Parameter of the Component as the value of the Formcontrol.
- Angular provides a flexible Validation infrastructure that can be used to write Form Validations that validate values dependent on each other.
We continue our look at creating frontend code in Angular using a Java EE environment. We’ll go over HTTP Services, Detailview and validations, and run 2 tests.
Continue reading “The Recipe for Angular 2 in a Java EE Environment: Frontend 2”