- However, there are important differences between the two:
In addition to simply iterating over an asynchronous collection, we can perform other operations such as filter or map and many more as defined in the RxJS API.
- map will create a new array with the results of calling a provided function on every element in this array.
- filter will create a new array with all the elements that pass the test implemented by a provided function.
- Most importantly functions like filter return an Observable, as in Observables we get other Observables, which are similar to Promises.
- In order to use map and filter in a chaining sequence, we have flattened the results of our Observable, using flatMap.
In this article, we will discuss about observables concept with form modules and http modules.
Continue reading “AngularJS 2.0 From The Beginning”