- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
- AngularJS is basically an open source web application framework that is maintained by the collaboration of Google along with a community of passionate developers.
- It helps the user in adding dynamic views in their web application and is blessed with Model-View-Whatever (MVW) architecture and components, with the help of which, it has gained the position of the most preferred framework for the creation of data-driven apps and interactive web applications.
Difference Between Angular.js Vs Node.js according to their features, compatibility / mobile support, architecture, testing, programming and uses, So you can decide with is better.
Continue reading “Difference Between Angular.js Vs Node.js and Which is Better?”
- I’m new to angularjs, i also want to use bootstrap.
- I try lot but not able to use angularjs with bootstrap.
- I try to search for example but no luck no good stuff found which use bootstrap properly, kindly suggest where i get this stuff to learn.
I try to search for example but no luck no good stuff found which use bootstrap properly, kindly suggest where i get this stuff to learn.
Continue reading “asp.net mvc”
- But, in short, to create an Angular app you have to declare a root module.
- In this case, “” will be the root of our Angular app.
- All the magic of Angular lies in its “$scope” object.
- Now go ahead and run your application in your favorite browser and pat yourself on your back for implementing an awesome Angular app.
- This article explains you the simple steps you can follow to setup an AngularJS application.
Setup AngularJS and get running following these simple steps. Develop your first ‘Hello World’ app in AngularJS.
Continue reading “Ng-ninja”
- Directives are one of the most important concepts to understand in Angular Js.
- Angular Js uses Built-in directives and your own HTML extensions through directives.
- Directives not only could be defined as new HTML tags but also as attributes, CSS classes or even HTML comments.
- Angular comes with many built-in (core) directives that offer plenty of functionalities to your Angular application.
- You can join Zenrays Technologies.
Directives are one of the most important concepts to understand in Angular Js. Angular Js uses Built-in directives and your own HTML extensions through directives.
Continue reading “ZenRays Technologies’s answer to How do I create custom directive in AngularJS?”
ColdBox RESTFul Roadshow presentation on how to create rich Angular JS front ends powered by ColdBox MVC
Continue reading “CBREST2016”