- Save your draft before refreshing this page.
- Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
- These are the topics every AngularJS developer must know.
- I have divided topics in two category one is basic and must be covered by all Angular developer.
- Factories : Very important in Angular app developments
These are the topics every AngularJS developer must know. I have divided topics in two category one is basic and must be covered by all Angular developer.
Continue reading “AngularJS Topics”
- The return value of the Java method is going to be available as ” helloAngularBeans.message ” on the AngularJS service side.
- The idea is simple: write your Java beans, inject them on the AngularJS side, and what happens in between is the job of AngularBeans.
- The framework exposes Java-EE 7 CDI beans as AngularJS services.
- You can fire events from the AngularJS side and catch then on the server side, via the @Observe annotation of CDI.
- Sometimes injecting the value from the Java bean directly into the AngularJS model is not enough.
AngularBeans is a fresh, new approach integrating AngularJS with a JavaEE backend and has stirred some attraction in the JavaEE world recently.
Continue reading “AngularBeans: A fresh new take on AngularJS and JavaEE”
- In short: we want to change the tags of AngularJS to anything other than double curly brackets, for example a double percentage sign.
- The solution for making AngularJS and Laravel Blade work together is simple.
- In the article I will show you how to use AngularJS and Laravel Blade together.
- People who have been using AngularJS for a while may know of this solution.
- Both AngularJS and Laravel Blade use double curly brackets for opening and closing tags.
In this article we will have a look at how to use AngularJS and Laravel Blade together by changing the opening and closing tags of AngularJS
Continue reading “How to use AngularJS and Laravel Blade together”
- sign up log in tour help
- Sadly even with the above configuration when I browse to client based routes I am still receiving a 404 error from the server.
- Browse other questions tagged angularjs google-app-engine java-ee angular-ui-router angularjs-1.4 or ask your own question .
- I am probably missing something obvious in my configuration, but am at a loss to what I am doing wrong.
I am attempting to set the UI Router location provider html5Mode to true for my Angular application: locationProvider.html5Mode(true). While this works client side (appropriately redirects) I am running into issues server side. I am running an instance Java Enterprise Edition on Google App Engine.
Continue reading “angularjs”
- The type Window is declared in default TypeScript lib dom .
- AoT compiler does not recognize type Window (possibly issue with global variables and/or TypeScript built-in libs) #14050
- I want to be able to test the places where I happen to have to use window .
- Could not resolve type Window (position 29:36 in the original .
- Tested in Chrome, but the error comes in Terminal anyway.
Contribute to angular development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “AoT compiler does not recognize type Window (possibly issue with global variables and/or TypeScript built-in libs) · Issue #14050 · angular/angular · GitHub”
- Let’s assume that the method of the Engine class has a call through to the server and we want to mock it.
- We pass the Engine class as the provider token, but create the instances with a fake class.
- It is common to move the creation of the test case subject to a separate method, because it offloads the tests and makes them more readable.
- The Car class uses the Engine class in the constructor and its instance in the getName method.
- The code will work as intended and when someone accidentally breaks it, the tests will warn him that those changes are unsafe and shouldn’t be committed until the tests are green again.
Learn how to test services in Angular 2. We will start with setting up the environment and finish with using Dependency Injection.
Continue reading “Angular 2 Testing In Depth: Services”
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Continue reading “The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site”