- Save your draft before refreshing this page.
- Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
- These are the topics every AngularJS developer must know.
- I have divided topics in two category one is basic and must be covered by all Angular developer.
- Factories : Very important in Angular app developments
These are the topics every AngularJS developer must know. I have divided topics in two category one is basic and must be covered by all Angular developer.
Continue reading “AngularJS Topics”
- The type Window is declared in default TypeScript lib dom .
- AoT compiler does not recognize type Window (possibly issue with global variables and/or TypeScript built-in libs) #14050
- I want to be able to test the places where I happen to have to use window .
- Could not resolve type Window (position 29:36 in the original .
- Tested in Chrome, but the error comes in Terminal anyway.
Contribute to angular development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “AoT compiler does not recognize type Window (possibly issue with global variables and/or TypeScript built-in libs) · Issue #14050 · angular/angular · GitHub”
- Use yarn run compile instead, it compiles and builds:aot
- Use yarn run build for production build.
- To create AOT version, run yarn run compile .
- State history is also not saved in production mode.
angular-webpack2-starter – A complete Angular 2 and Webpack 2 starter seed with minimal and full featured branches. Full featured branch includes: Material Design 2 (Bootstrap 4 branch available as well), @ngrx, HMR, DLLs and optional use of Universal for server-side rendering – Supports AOT (offline) compilation, sync and lazy loading. Karma/Protractor for e2e/unit tests.
Continue reading “GitHub”
- We will want to publish the package config using the following command: php artisan config:publish tymon/jwt-auth
- JWT’s standard is still not finalized, but there won’t be any major changes there, and the libraries will adapt .
- If I add hashing to your signup, then both signup and signin works as they should.
- Origin ‘http://localhost:8383’ is not allowed access.
- Origin ‘http://localhost’ is not How to fix this hosted on IIS 8.
Cookies are stale. These days there are better solutions for user authentication, which solve the headaches cookies cause with today’s mobile and single-page applications. Toptal engineer Tino Tkalec delivers this demonstration of a Laravel and Angularjs application making use of one of the best authentication methods available today: the JSON Web Token.
Continue reading “JSON Web Token Tutorial: Example using AngularJS & Laravel”
- Imports are used for any modules, declarations are for components, providers are for services, and bootstrap is for our App Component.
- In and RC1 component, our declarations section would contain directives for any shared components (like pipes) and providers for any services that we need to use.
- A simple example from the Angular 2 quickstart looks like this
- To bootstrap an application in RC1, the main.ts (or boot.ts) file of a project would contain the main AppComponent as well as any modules that were needed (Forms, HTTP, etc…).
When I started my deep dive into Angular 2, the framework was still in beta. As with most open-source technologies, things quickly shifted to release candi
Continue reading “Allegient”