- what still counts the most for a maintainable project is the developers’ commitment to write good and organized code.’
- Most things that I complained about in the beginning were either because I was forcing the React way of doing things to Angular code or because I wasn’t experienced enough.
- React components get data from the store directly and change the state by calling actions: it’s simple, elegant and prevents you from becoming insane.
- When you meet redux/react together, the data communication between components is crazy simple you never think.
- For me the main benefit of using these frameworks in a team is that you are all sticking to the same conventions.
Here are the key impacts in the long run of choosing between AngularJS and ReactJS, from a seasoned developer’s perspective.
Continue reading “Don’t blame the framework: my experience with AngularJS and ReactJS”