- You just saw how to create a NativeScript websocket client application.
- Communicate With Websockets In A NativeScript Angular Application
- Creating a NativeScript Project with Websockets
- The socket variable will hold our websocket while messages will hold all chat messages that will be bound to the UI.
- The application is created and ready to use websocket communications.
Learn how to use websockets in a NativeScript Android and iOS application built with the Angular framework. Useful for real-time communication between apps.
Continue reading “Communicate With Websockets In A NativeScript Angular Application”