In this article you will learn about CRUD Functionality in AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC 5 with Entity Framework Code First Approach.
Continue reading “CRUD Functionality In AngularJS And ASP.NET MVC 5 With Entity Framework Code First Approach”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
The AngularJS Development technology is such that you do not have to depend much on coding that was done previously.
Continue reading “Pros of Choosing AngularJS Technology for Your Business”
Information Technology is constantly updating and moving ahead. We also keep changing and updating ourselves to keep par with the technology. A few years back, the trend of modern style website on a single page came up. Now, this trend has been developed with a better technology named angularJS.
What is angularJS?
It is an open source structural framework with dynamic web application technology. It was first developed by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons in 2009. The current version of angularJS is 2.4. You can use HTML as the template language.
The angularJS Development technology is such that you do not have to depend much on coding that was done previously. It is very much compatible with the browser that makes it unique operating with any server technology.
Features of angularJS web application development
It helps the developers to write a client-end application.
It holds the Model View Controller pattern for the applications being developed.
It is completely free and is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0
It is an open source software framework and is being used by thousands of developers.
Advantage of angularJS development web application
angularJS provides the developers to create Single page web applications in a very neat and clean manner and also to maintain it properly.
It provides the capability of binding data with HTML and provides a rich and responsive output with the better experience.
It provides a facility of using dependency injections and helps in the utilization of separation of concerns.
It provides a facility of writing less code, but with more functions.
Moreover, it runs on all major web browsers and smart phones. It also runs on android and IOS based mobile phones too.
Why use angularJS web application development programs for your website?
1. angularJS has a large community
You can hire angularJS developer or contact a Development Company to sort out the issue for your web application. They are available in large mass for the open source framework technology. There is also a core development team available for the same. 2. Code pattern is easy to work with
The web application of angularJS is designed in such way that HTML is the main structure for design. The coding gets light-weighted and easy with the proper end result.
4. Simple directives
The angularJS uses the pattern of HTML. It can be expanded by using directives which will add the code information with the necessary behavior.
The directives enable the coders to make their own HTML elements. Once the DOM manipulation code is put into the directives, it helps the coder to separate it from MVC. It also helps the MVC to update the view of new data separately. However, this view solely depends on the directives.
5. Filter options
Filters arrange the data before reaching the view and can make a format of simple decimal places. These act as a standalone function that can be segregated from the application as like as directives. These are also basically concerned with data transformation.
6. Less Coding facility
angularJS web application development is such that one does not write the coding and create your own MVC. It runs on data binding format. Data binding is a feature where you do not have to make an input of data to check the view manually. The coder basically writes the directive that will be separated from the application code. Filters control the data on the view level without making a change on the controller.
7. Time saving
angularJS is faster to develop and its framework is such that it helps in making big applications too.
8. Available and ready-made services.
angularJS provides ready-made services with lots of variety in it that makes the task easy for the coder to get the job done instantly.
9. Easy data binding
angularJS provides the facility of two-way data binding facilities. If there is any change in user interface, it will affect the application objects and it works in the other way also.
Now, it is a fact that the URL is no more a page. It acts as a separate module for the pages also. It is also known as deep linking. angularJS is developed with such feature that it permits the deep linking also.
11. Provides full User Interface support
angularJS provides HTML to describe the application user interface. HTML is known for the declarative programming language. It has a feature of the intuitive user interface. It also selects the suitable controller for the specific User Interface element. It basically focuses on the design and usage of the application also.
12. Some User Experience
Other than coding, angularJS works best in designing the application that appears visually appealing to the audience. The User Interfaces created in angularJS turns out terrific with aesthetic beauty in it.
Now, angularJS is available in 2.4 versions with various new added features in it. If you are planning to remodel or create a new website for your company, try angularJS web applications.
It’s a light coded feature with time-saving quality helps to the coders to design your application faster with less coding. It develops the quality user interface that provides excellent user experience and is highly recommendable.
Try the innovative feature of angularJS to have a better user experience for your web application. It is also the recommendable technology of the modern day one-page website. Save your time and money with fewer days of coding, but with better technology.
Share your experiences, opinions or solutions: Create Post.
References^ Create Post (www.iamwire.com)
Continue reading “Pros of Choosing AngularJS Technology for Your Business ⋅ ElseIf”
- Are you curious about what Angular versions will be covered at Angular Summit?
- The Angular team has announced that they will skip version 3 and release Angular 4 in March 2017.
- Angular Summit will primarily cover the latest version of Angular; along with some Angular 1 content.
- The jump from Angular 1 to Angular 2 was huge; however, Angular 4 is not a major change from Angular 2.
- Going forward, you can generally just reference “Angular” insead of “Angular 2” or “Angular 4”.
Angular Summit is a conference for developers who use Angular and modern web development tools.
This is a two-day conference with a full-day training option. Angular Summit is packed with the
latest techniques and insights to help you build something great.
Continue reading “Angular Summit”
- ReactJS covers the entire client-side with the focus on creating declarative components and is used on Facebook and Instagram .
- Another common question regarding ReactJS is whether it is necessary to learn Flux to learn ReactJS .
- Unlike AngularJS , ReactJS is not a framework, it’s a library.
- The prospect is that a lot of companies will still use AngularJS for quite a while.
- It is entirely possible to write an application in ReactJS without the use of Flux and Redux .
AngularJS is one of the most famous framework out there, gaining a lot of momentum lately. Some reasons for its popularity are: community engagement, open-source, the interest of the google team, etc…
Continue reading “Differences between AngularJS, VueJS and ReactJS – hello JS”
- The addEvent method first checks to make sure we at least have a value present for event.name and if so, pushes the event onto the the events array.
- If we refresh the page, we see that we get the events data displayed and that we can also add in new events.
- On the data key, we are registering both the event object that will hold our form data, as well as an empty events array that will be populated with data when the application loads.
- We are sending the event object that contains the form data by including it as the second argument to the call.
- Ideally we would have an endpoint that would respond to a GET request at something like api/events .
Front-end frameworks like AngularJS allow us to build out very nice single page applications easily, especially when we become well versed with all the…
Continue reading “Build an App with Vue.js: A Lightweight Alternative to AngularJS”