- You can also decide what the model should get updated with.
- We have to include that controller.
- Then we check if this new variable’s value is equal to the original value of the model object.
- If the value after stripping off illegal characters is not equal to the original value of the model we update the view value using “$setViewValue” function and render the view with the update value using “$render” function.
- The “getNumbers” function receives a parameter which is the value of the object bound to that input control.
Super simple explanation of how formatters and parsers work in AngularJS. Learn to sanitize and validate your data with a simple example.
Continue reading “Ng-ninja”