- I have a old server and the site working.
- I am trying to move to new server with the site, but same not working and I don’t know what happening.
- I need a developer take a look into server.
PHP & Website Design Projects for $25. Here is description: I have a old server and the site working. I am trying to move to new server with the site, but same not working and I don’t know what happening. I need a developer take a look in…
Continue reading “Config server and move the website to new server by PHP Laravel and Angularjs”
- AngularJS is basically an open source web application framework that is maintained by the collaboration of Google along with a community of passionate developers.
- It helps the user in adding dynamic views in their web application and is blessed with Model-View-Whatever (MVW) architecture and components, with the help of which, it has gained the position of the most preferred framework for the creation of data-driven apps and interactive web applications.
Difference Between Angular.js Vs Node.js according to their features, compatibility / mobile support, architecture, testing, programming and uses, So you can decide with is better.
Continue reading “Difference Between Angular.js Vs Node.js and Which is Better?”
- These are claims that we can define ourselves, like user IDs, user roles, or any other information.Using claim-names that might have conflicting semantic meanings outside of a closed or private system are subject to , so use them with caution.It is important to note that we want to keep a web token as small as possible, so use only necessary data inside public and private claims.Example Payload and includes a session ID to identify the user.On every subsequent request, the server needs to find that session and deserialize it, because user data is stored on the server.
- However, if the token is going to contain sensitive information, such as the user’s social security number, it should also be encrypted using JWE.Laravel Backend ExampleWe will use Laravel to handle user registration, persisting user data to a database and providing some restricted data that needs authentication for the Angular app to consume.
- In the example above this would /home/vagrant/coding/jwt We can now php artisan migrate in order to create the necessary user tables in our database.Installing Composer DependenciesFortunately, there is a community of developers working on Laravel and maintaining many great packages that we can reuse and extend our application with.
- blade.php that will bootstrap the Angular application.Here is the folder structure of the Angular app:ngStorage for AngularJS, to save tokens into the browser’s local storage, so that we can send it on each request via Authorization.In the production environment, of course, we would minify and combine all our script files and stylesheets in order to improve performance.I’ve created a navigation bar using Bootstrap that will change the visibility of appropriate links, depending on the sign-in status of the user.
- Their standard specification by Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is still in the draft version and may change slightly in the future.There is still a lot to cover about JWTs, such with how to handle the security details, and refreshing tokens when they expire, but the examples above should demonstrate the basic usage and, more importantly, advantages of using JSON Web Tokens.
BY TINO TKALEC With the rising popularity of single page applications, mobile applications, and RESTful API services, the way web developers write back-…
Continue reading “JSON Web Token Tutorial: An Example in Laravel and AngularJS”
- We have bunch of XML files stored in SQL server table as BLOB column.
- There is no interface to view XML file details.
- They are reading XML from SQL server using XQuery/XPath and SSIS ETL packages and stored into SQL Server.
- Instead I am planning to propose to convert XMLs into JSON format and store into MongoDB.
- XML format will be changed rarely.
We have bunch of XML files stored in SQL server table as BLOB column. There is no interface to view XML file details.
These are response files from external source.
My customer wants to convert into RDBM tables.
Continue reading “angularjs”
To implement localization in AngularJs, it has its own l10n & i18n scripts which are responsible for the multi-language and localizes
Continue reading “Simple method to implement localization in AngularJs project”
I am stuck in this problem where I have a div tag which updates and shows a list of images. I want to add animation when the value in the div tag is updated in the transition from one set of images to another.
- AngularJS saves developers so much time with it’s free, built-in two-way data binding.
- So for our developers who are frequently interfacing with various API’s and similar functionality from project to project, this helps speed up development time.
- Angular’s directives are a blessing and developers around the internet have fallen in love.
- Directives allow us to package up reusable chunks of DOM based code and initialize directly within HTML templates using data attributes and custom elements.
- Angular also comes with a heap of great directives built in that help speed up development.
Our Brisbane website developers and software developers love AngularJS. We often use AngularJS for custom database systems, web apps, intranets and more…
Continue reading “We Love AngularJS and You Should Too!”