- We will want to publish the package config using the following command: php artisan config:publish tymon/jwt-auth
- JWT’s standard is still not finalized, but there won’t be any major changes there, and the libraries will adapt .
- If I add hashing to your signup, then both signup and signin works as they should.
- Origin ‘http://localhost:8383’ is not allowed access.
- Origin ‘http://localhost’ is not How to fix this hosted on IIS 8.
Cookies are stale. These days there are better solutions for user authentication, which solve the headaches cookies cause with today’s mobile and single-page applications. Toptal engineer Tino Tkalec delivers this demonstration of a Laravel and Angularjs application making use of one of the best authentication methods available today: the JSON Web Token.
Continue reading “JSON Web Token Tutorial: Example using AngularJS & Laravel”
- The CLIENT currently is run via gulp, for a production release you could extract the .zip artefact and run the static client via Apache.
- Use IntelliJ 16+ to run the application.
- The API can run on any web server, but it has been tested against Tomcat 8, the server required http DELETE and PUT, so ensure your web server can support those http methods.
- Used as the build tool for the client, this has been written using ES6
angular_bootstrap_spring – AngularJS, Restful, Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate,Bootstrap, Gulp in ES6, Maven
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Step2 : Create directive for Google AdSense.
- The tutorial will help the user to integrate google AdSense in angular js projects.
- Implement the code wherever you want to display in your AngularJS pages.
- In ” rand ” var it will generate the random value to google ” data-ad-region ” which will make sure page got refereshed.
- In the below code, in the variable called ” html ” you can find the google adsense code which will append the code in html page and below code will return the adsense js dynamically.
This tutorial will give user to implement google adsense in angularjs projects
Continue reading “Google ads in Angular js app”
- Accessing current user data from controllers and templates
- To show an element only to users having a particular permission, just use the permission directive on the DOM element.
- Developing a permission-based authorization system in a AngularJS app
- The first is a boolean indicating if the user has to be logged in to access the view.
- We have a login view with public access, a home view accessible by all authenticated users, a new order view accessible only by users having the “administration” permission, and a order list view accessible by all users having an “administration” or “list_orders” permission.
In this post I’m going to show an implementation of a simple authentication and authorization system in a AngularJS web application. More in detail, the solution provides a declarative way to restrict access to both views and page content. Accessing user information and permissions from controllers and templates is also made really simple. This solution uses a service, a directive and session storage to implement a permission-based access control system.
Continue reading “Developing a permission-based auth system in AngularJS”
- If the answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question .
- marked as duplicate by Andrie r Users with the r badge can single-handedly close r questions as duplicates and reopen them as needed.
- Browse other questions tagged r programming-languages symbols or ask your own question .
- There are package (such as magrittr that give it special meaning.
- While magrittr is perhaps the most common, any package or any user is free to define it how ever they like.
I am an entry level R user.May be this question sound like easy but it will be great if some one can help .
what is the meaning of this symbol in R-coding …
Continue reading “programming languages”
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Continue reading “The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site”
- Once our users have signed up and logged in. We want to give them the option to logout.
- Robin works on Stormpath’s React SDK.
- But before we can use it, we need to open up app.js and add a route for the page in our router.
- With this, using the Authenticated component, when we have a user session we’ll render a link to the /profile page and allow our users to view their user profile.
- The router is what determines how we’ll be able to navigate around in our React application.
Learn how to use Stormpath to build a React.js application with user authentication.
Continue reading “Build a React.js Application with User Login and Authentication”