Taming Forms in Angular
- First we code with a little help from the Angular CLI.
- Mission accomplished, application is now up in the cloud!
- We’ll then learn how to create an API for our application in a serverless way and build a CICD pipeline in Azure.
- Finally, with the right tools for monitoring and alerting we’ll stay on top of our application’s health and performance.
- Content: Intro to Azure Build an Angular app and deploy it to Azure App Service Create your app’s API using Azure Functions Add data to your app – CosmosDB Continuous integration Monitor and scale your application
In this training, Pascal Precht will discuss template-driven and reactive forms, by creating an application that uses various form control types. We will learn how to use built-in validators, create our own custom validators and even custom form controls!
@thoughtram: ⚡️ Taming Forms in @Angular ⚡️
Join our high-quality training at @NgAtlanta next year!!
With easy, fun labs, Dominic Elm will help you learn why redux and ngrx is considered an essential library for modern Angular applications. Learn how redux works and why immutable data flows are crucial to predictable UX. Learn how ngrx brings reactive redux features to your Angular application and see how effects and facades work with asynchronous processes. See how easy it is to test your application logic and explore the redux time-travel features.
Workshop: Getting started with Angular is now easier than ever … said no one ever. Yet with the right toolset we too can create magic. When I code with Angular I can deploy to Azure within minutes. We’ll go through a simple development to production workflow. First we code with a little help from the Angular CLI. Then we build for production – Webpack to the rescue. We then push our code to Github and deploy it on Node to Azure. Mission accomplished, application is now up in the cloud! We’ll then learn how to create an API for our application in a serverless way and…