The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@ActivevoiceSw: The Official Microsoft Site #angularjs #webdev
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Nice article by Daniel Jimenez Garcia overviewing globalization and localization support in ASP.NET Core.
Andrew Lock demonstrates how to inject a custom service in your views to modify the display depending on the user’s login state.
Hisham Bin Ateya shares a custom dotnet cli command that uses the Microsoft Translation APIs to generate and translate localization resource files.
Steve Gordon shows how to debug into the ASP.NET Core source code.
This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved.