The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@php__program: Tips and Tricks to Integrate Angular and Core
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Watch the weekly ASP.NET Community Standup for live demos, Q&A, roadmap information and more.
Dan Roth outlines the features and improvements that are planned for the ASP.NET Core 2.1 release, which is targeted for mid-year 2018.
Filip Wojcieszyn takes a look at ApiControllerAttribute and how can it help with writing Web APIs.
Damien Bowden uses OpenID Connect Hybrid flow to secure an ASP.NET Core MVC application which uses an API to retrieve data.
Steve Gordon does a deep dive into how UseStartup results in Startup methods being registered and executed.
Krzysztof Cieslak shares Saturn, a web development framework written in F# which implements the server-side MVC pattern.
Nate Barbettini wrote a tool to make it easier to use the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect protocols.