The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@reactjs__dev: Tips and Tricks to Integrate Angular and Core
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Watch the weekly ASP.NET Community Standup for live demos, Q&A, roadmap information and more.
Dan Roth outlines the features and improvements that are planned for the ASP.NET Core 2.1 release, which is targeted for mid-year 2018.
Fiyaz Hasan adds dependency injection to his GraphQL application in the third part of this ongoing series.
Steve Gordon adds support for correlation IDs across ASP.NET Core microservices to his ASP.NET Core Correlation ID Library.
Jonathan Channon announces Carter, a library that allows Nancy-esque routing for use with ASP.Net Core.
Fabian Gosebrink shares an example of an Angular application using ASP.NET Core and SignalR.
Jon Galloway shares .NET “Presentations in a Box”, workshops and presentations you can use, contribute to, remix and share, and present at Meetups, User Groups, CodeCamps, or Conferences.