- npm install shortcutjs –save
- ShortcutJS makes defining all your shortcuts very easy, by defining Combos bound to Actions .
- // Subscribe to the action created from the json
- Manually add/remove actions and Combos
- Define all your shortcuts in a json file and load them from there
@alexjoverm: Today: after 30 hours almos non-stop coding, released ShortcutJS . Coming soon: binding for @vuejs @angularjs …
Do you have a very interactive app with lots of shortcuts? ShortcutJS makes defining all your shortcuts very easy, by defining Combos bound to Actions. Even better, you can define them all in JSON file.
file with all your shortcuts
Note: action means just an action name to subscribe to
Note: don’t forget to unsubscribe to stop listening for that action.
options: defaults to
is not specified, it will unregister all callbacks
Made with ❤️ by @alexjoverm
Selectively mirror the npm registry inside your firewall. Filter packages based on security, licensing, code quality and more. Build awesome stuff faster. Try npm Enterprise for free…