- ShortcutJS makes defining all your shortcuts very easy, by defining Combos bound to Actions .
- Manually add/remove actions and Combos
- Define all your shortcuts in a json file and load them from there
- If callback is not specified, it will unregister all callbacks
- log ( ‘ ctrlÂ aÂ haveÂ beenÂ triggered! ‘
@alexjoverm: Today: after 30 hours almos non-stop coding, released ShortcutJS . Coming soon: binding for @vuejs @angularjs …
Do you have a very interactive app with lots of shortcuts? ShortcutJS makes defining all your shortcuts very easy, by defining Combos bound to Actions. Even better, you can define them all in JSON file.
file with all your shortcuts
Note: action means just an action name to subscribe to
Note: don’t forget to unsubscribe to stop listening for that action.
Define all your shortcuts in a json file and load them from there
UMD library, so supports ES6 imports, CommonJS, AMD and browser directly (with no module bundler)
is not specified, it will unregister all callbacks
Made with ❤️ by @alexjoverm
Combine open-source packages with your private code and publish to a private registry behind the firewall. npm ♥ enterprise developers