Socket Programming in AngularJS 2
- So far, you can see that I have highlighted what socket programming is and what it is not, and how to use the socket programming in AngularJS 2.
- We can conclude that socket programming allows the communication between several networks through the common API methods, such as, Sockets() , Bind() , Listen() , etc.
- Socket programming is used to enable the communication between the networks and allow dealing with low levels of networking.
- Socket programming is used to make the sockets at the end of the client and the server and enable the communication between different networks (let’s say a client and a server).
- I have first declared the “socket” variable, and then I have connected it to the localhost server where the Socket.io server side is running.
Socket Programming in AngularJS 2 chat application with Socket.io and RxJS – DiscoverSDK Blog
@DiscoverSDKs: @ugu5ma Thanks for sharing! Here’s another pretty useful on on Socket Programming
Your browser is out-of-date.
Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:
Firefox Mozilla Foundation Chrome Google Internet Explorer Microsoft Opera Opera Software