- ensure CSS loader uses loading patch for PhantomJS 1.9 ( 54d68e92 , #280 )
- resolve the loader with created elements ( 3351e44d , #292 )
- If you are using IE 11, make sure you turn off “Compatibility View” .
- allow hot reloading via systemjs-hot-reloader ( 94088482 , #291 )
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Microsoft Edge , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
ocLazyLoad – Lazy load modules & components in AngularJS
@OCombe: What?! A new ocLazyLoad release? Is this project still alive? 😮
Version 1.1.0 with #angularjs 1.6 compatibility
Ignore Learn more
Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
Code Issues 105 Pull requests 5 Projects 0 Wiki Pulse Graphs
resolve the loader with created elements (3351e44d, #292)
You can’t perform that action at this time.
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.