- StringProperty() # postaladdress should work instead url = db.
- class Recommend(Base2Handler): csrf_protect = False def post(self, key): ad = db.get(db.
- It would be better to block the IP numbers but they are often different IP numbers.
- Key(key)) if not ad.published: return self.error(404)
- StringProperty(verbose_name=’ContentType’) # sell,wanted,rent,lease,buy company_ad = db.
My appengine app (a classified ads webapp) is getting many requests (323.2 requests/minute current) by many different IP numbers for the same URL:s that I’m now removing. It would be better to block the IP numbers but they are often different IP numbers.
@ng_real_ninja: What can I do about URLs getting overused in appengine app? #angularjs #reactjs
It returns a 404 and the IP numbers are usually different, but when I google one of the IP numbers it is reported as a “bad IP” and in China.
The 302 looks like this and I’m going to fix so that it returns a 404 instead.